If you are an NDIS participant, you may have allocated funds within your plan for Consumables. You can use this funding to purchase tools and products that align with your plan goals.
Sensory Central is not a registered NDIS provider at this stage, however if you are self managed or plan managed you are able to use your funds to purchase from our store.
For self managed plans you can do this two ways:
1) Add the items you wish to purchase to your cart and checkout as normal. Then submit your funding claim through the participant portal and have the amount remimbursed to you.
2) If you require a Tax Invoice to claim your funds prior to purchase, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
If you are plan managed you can order from us by using the following steps:
1) Add the items you wish to purchase to your cart and begin the checkout process as normal. At payment stage, select the "NDIS Participant Plan Managed" option. This will NOT require payment at this time.
2) You will receive a confirmation email with a link to a PDF copy of your Tax Invoice. Please forward this PDF Tax Invoice to your plan manager for payment.
3) Your order will be held for 14 days. If payment is not received in this time, your order will be cancelled.
In both cases, your order will be shipped once payment has been received.
You must follow guidelines when purchasing products and/or services with your NDIS funding. More information on this can be found on the NDIS website: https://www.ndis.gov.au